Senior Home Care Services The Villages
Senior In-Home Care Services provided by professional caregivers 24-hours a day in the comfort of home. Everything from short-term home care to long-term home care or something in-between, Granny NANNIES of The Villages, FL can help in any circumstance. Call (352) 365-7866 for your Free senior home care consultation.Did you know?
Eighty percent of elderly people have one or more chronic health conditions or illnesses that require long-term care.
How can Granny Nannies of The Villages, FL help?
Living at home is essential in ensuring your loved one’s comfort but sometimes specialized assistance is needed. Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides bring nursing home care to them. Private duty caregivers specialize in the assisted living of aging seniors and have the expertise, compassion and patience to keep your loved one happy. Hospice, Oncology, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson's care are just a few of the services included in senior home health care.
Senior Home Care examples can include:
- Caretakers help with bathing and other hygiene needs.
- Caretakers can help keep your loved one happy and social with various recreational activities.
A Helping Hand:
- A caregiver in The Villages can assist with housekeeping, meal preparation and medication reminders. They can also serve as transportation for your loved one, taking them to and from their doctors’ appointments. But above all, a caregiver will be their companion during their times of need.
- Caretakers can help keep you and your loved one in high spirits.
- Caregivers can focus on reducing the risk of accidents and encourage safe, independent at-home living.
Benefits Of In Home Senior Care
There are a myriad of benefits in-home senior care offers, one of the most pivotal being that it allows for aging adults to receive high-quality care in the luxury and privacy of their homes. Other advantages include:
Maintaining a sense of comfort and independence:
- Many seniors don’t want to deviate from a life they’ve become accustomed to, a house they’ve fashioned into a home, or the familiar neighbors they’ve resided alongside for years. Additionally, studies have proven that older adults tend to heal better in the comfort of their own home.
One-on-one personalized care:
- An in-home care provider can provide quality and affordable individualized care when it is needed, and as often as needed.
- While assisted living facilities require you to pay for room and board costs, in-home care does not, as you’re being tended to in your own home.
- In-home care allows the senior to maintain a healthy level of social interaction, especially if they have an ailment that restricts them from getting out of the house frequently.
Peace of mind:
- Caregivers are exactly what their name implies – compassionate, trustworthy individuals who are committed to taking care of patients and treating them with the utmost level of respect and dignity.
Things To Consider When Caring for Elderly
When you factor in the day-to-day responsibilities of your average adult, including working, taking care of children, and running tedious errands, providing care for your aging loved one can be time-consuming and exhausting – both physically and mentally.
A good home health care provider will take into consideration the specific needs of each individual, and curate a customized plan tailored to suit adequately them.
Granny Nannies specializes in an array of in-home care services, including but not limited to:
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Fall Prevention Care
- Heart Disease Care
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care Relief
- Stroke Recovery Care
It’s critical to maintain the quality of one’s life, whether young or old. In-home care offers a safe and affordable solution to those who are recovering from an ailment, those who have special needs, or those who simply need assistance with routine activities like bathing, dressing, meal preparation, and medication management.
Granny Nannies Is Here To Help you with the Care of Your Loved Ones
Here at Granny Nannies, we are committed to helping you with a cost-efficient and trustworthy resolution professional, quality care for you and your loved one. We understand that deciding which long-term care options to pursue can ultimately be a taxing experience, but we’re determined to make the process as smooth and pain-free as we possibly can. Give us a call today at (352) 365-7866 to discuss the numerous types of affordable, in-home care services that are available for seniors by professional caregivers.