Frequetly Asked Questions
- How do you recruit and screen your caregivers?
- Granny NANNIES looks for only pre-trained Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA). All caregivers are thoroughly screened through stringent checks of their credentials, criminal background, work references, and physical condition. Just as important, they must display the kindness and compassion needed to care for others.
- Do I have a say in the type of caregiver I receive?
- Yes, you direct us! Granny NANNIES will ask you key questions to help match you or your loved one with the best caregiver possible. Then, we will identify the caregivers who best fit your requirements in terms of skills, hours, duties, rates and compatibility.
- What if I need to contact you on the weekends or after work hours?
- You won’t have to worry about getting a hold of someone just because it's after regular business hours. All Granny NANNIES offices have on-call staff available to handle any of your needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Will my insurance cover any of the home care services?
- There are many different types of insurances that pay for home care services. Numerous long-term care insurance policies and or workers compensation policies as an example. We are happy to investigate patient benefits.
- How soon can someone start?
- We will always do our best to help those in emergency situations. However, the more notice you can give us, the better. A 24-to-48 hour window of time is ideal.
- How do I sign up?
- Please use our office locator on this website or call (800) 31-NANNY to find the office that serves your area and contact them directly. That office will be happy to conduct a free, no obligation assessment of your needs and desires so that you can begin to receive "A helping hand and a gentle heart."
For additional questions or more information
call us at 1-800-31-GRANNY(62669)